Sunday, September 9, 2012

Joe City Creek

So behind on posting of events! haha so here is a quicky of Joey and I going to Joecity a couple months back. We went to the local creek and did some cliff jumping and mud fighting you know the usual small town fun stuff! haha it was great! I totally miss that kind fun you only can find in places like this. :) Right after this picture we broke out into a mud fight of justice! haha so fun!  I love that both Joey and I grew up in a small town. Nice to have someone that can appreciate the little things. Sure do love this sweet man. A fun get away with the hubs, always needed. :)  

Joey carried Roxy all the way down the cliffs such a sweetheart! He was so worried about her the whole time. Going to be such a good daddy one day. :)
Roxy loved the mud pretty much rolled in it the whole time! Makes me happy to see her so happy!
My niece Lexi and her man friend haha
It was such a nice pretty day!
My buff sexy man climbing the tower to go jump off the cliff! 
Back flip by Lexis man friend! Amazing! 
 
Thanks Jocity creek for the good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment