Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Sis!


Took my lovely sis out for her bday a week or so ago and it was wonderful funness! Just thought I would share a few pics of the good time we had. Seriously my big sis means the world to me we have been through so much together I can't imagine my life without her and SHE is seriously the funnest person in all the land to shop with! I never get bored with her and it's always fun! I can tell her anything and we laugh about everything! Wetzel Pretzels and photobooths abound! haha love it and LOVE YOU sis!! Your the best!!






3 comments:

  1. I think I am in SHOCK right now from you posting! :) haha jk! YAY for sisters and birthday extravaganzas!!! HOW fun! LOVE YOU!!! and Happy Birthday to your sissy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am in shock! Welcome back to the blog..these pictures make for EXCELLENT black mail :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA they totally do! and I know! Back to the world of blogging for sure! Trying to be better! Still need to do it more though! Good to hear from you Tish! and you as always Britt Britt!

    ReplyDelete