Thursday, May 17, 2012

MDAY


So with everything that has happened in my life up to this point I really thought mothers day would be no prob right?! haha not so much I was in DENIAL hahaha did good all day until I got home...then it all settled in. Sad pandas everywhere. Even with my beautiful amazing husband to come home to everyday it still hurt not being able to hold a sweet little baby in my arms as another year passed. I never really let my emotions out much on my blog much but it was a very sad day for me. More than anything I want to be a Mom and have a little one to care for and share that joy that every parent feels in raising a child with my hubby. I know Joey isn't really ready for kids yet...I think he is still getting used to marriage haha poor guy intense life changes all at once! I couldn't have imagined how different my life would have been if I would have had kids before this point anyway. I am in such a better place and happier situation to be able to raise a family. So grateful to the Lord for that and not giving up on me.

I do want to say though that I have one of the most amazing Moms out there. She means the world to me! She has done so much for me through the years and I can't imagine my life without her. Above is some pictures of my wedding dress she made cause she has mad skills of justice! She is such a hoot to always cracking me up with her little randomness dancing with lace haha! The pic above that was on my bday last year so crazy how fast life changes. I love my Mommy so much! and to the already moms out there..be grateful for your little ones and the little blessings they are in your lives. :)  For those of you still waiting like me..I hope your time will come soon and if not you can find happiness in the other parts of you life. I wanted to add this quote below because sometimes we get down on ourselves for feeling bad but don't...it's ok to cry if you are like me it helps you feel better.


7 comments:

  1. I love these pics of you and your sweet mommy! She really is amazing! Crying ALWAYS makes me feel better too! I love you so much Jenn Jenn! I think you are amazing and brave (always have been!) and I look up to you in so many ways! I am so so happy for you finding Joey- and I know that doesn't discount all the tough infertility feelings. I will pray for you everyday in hopes for you to hold a little babe in your arms! You will be the best mom! I know that nothing anyone says will make you feel better right now- BUT you are more than welcome to vent to me anytime! I love you times ONE BILLION! You will ALWAYS be my bestie! I think of you all the time and miss you already. Sending you LOTS of hugs right now xoxoxoxo! (Picture me giving you a big panda squeeze!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt Britt! You are the best! Sorry we keep missing each other via phone! I miss you face tons and love you. I hope you are doing ok you seemed sad in your last post. We need to hang soon! I miss you!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what it is about a good cry..I had one last week and it was so theraputic. I am with Britt- you are going to be an amazing dog, heck, Roxy doesn't know how great she has it ;) Hang in there love, so many people are praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing DOG...I totally meant Mom. Haha! Sorry Jenn :) HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA Oh Tish this comment made me laugh so hard! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and laughter to my belly! hahaha I am sure Roxy will appreciate the comment also! :) Love ya to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn! You are awesome! I loved seeing you too the other day! You always bring a smile to my face! Eisley sure loved you giving you a big grin! I know you will be an amazing mom and pray for you all the time :) Just keep your chin up and have fun along the way!

    PS your post of the pic of your ring... Totally sweet! I love love it! :) smiles and happy you have a blog for me to see your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved seeing you too Holl! Little Eisley is such a doll! Thanks for the prayers my dear they help I know it! Love you tons!

      Delete