Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stars and Stripes and Housing for life!


We had an awesome fourth of July! We got to spend most of the day with my sister Raech and her family. It was overcast that day but it was so nice! Perfect pool weather! We BBQ and swam for hours haha got some pretty funny jumping into the pool shots I will have to share later when I get them back from my sis! I love their family so much! I miss living with them and all the fun times we had love them all.

We also went shopping for a new house! (renting) but we will finally be out of our FAIL of an apartment I HATE apartment life and so looking forward to getting a bigger place with a yard for Roxy girl! She misses it! We finally found one after a couple of weeks searching (thanks to my bro in law Kirk) finding something with an RV gate (boat), close to work and not to far from my sister haha! So we put in our application this week! It is an older home but in our budget and just the right size! We will be adding a few things like GRASS haha much needed in the front and paint so I can't wait! Keep your fingers crossed woo hoo! 

  Our older but cute little house!  

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Jenn Jenn it's perfect! I must admit I am so glad you are blogging again so I can get all the updates in your life! I MISS YOU- so keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1- why did I miss these last few blog updates?!?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet little not from your hubs for your newest addition. I too have a slight problem with Fossil watches. Doesn't help that there is an outlet here :) Love your cute little house and how happy you seem :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA dude...I must see some of your additions of sweetness! I did not know of this obsession of yours! We can convers especially about this outlet nonsense! JEALOUS! Happiness def abounds :) haha

      Delete
  3. Yay! you got a house! sweet sweetness! :)

    ReplyDelete