Saturday, June 23, 2012

Obsession...

K so since I met Joey he has got me hooked on watches! haha he already had a pretty good collection going on before I met him and since then I have bought him 4 watches! HE LOVES them and now I am HOOKED haha Well my sweet man decided to surprise me with a little gift yesterday...and yes ladies JUST because he loves me!! I am so lucky to have such a good man. :) and ONCE again OBSESSED with my new watch! Love love love it! So different from my last two blingity bling ones I just had to show it off. I have such a sweet husband he seriously is the best and most sweetest thing in my life. For so many more things then random awesome gifts of justice haha Thanks hunnybuns for the sweet gift! It is MUY rocktasticness you are the bestest ever!

Side note: My next crafty project is to create something to put all my watches in! Yay for obsessions haha! Here is my collection so far...


No comments:

Post a Comment