Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lake Season

 Every summer growing up I remember going to lake Roosevelt at least a couple times throughout the summer. Some of the best times and fav memories I have! The older the boat got though....the more adventure we began to have haha! Our old boat has died so many times out on the lake it's not even funny! There was one time in particular when the boat battery had died (once again) and we had to dock it onto the trailer before this massive storm blew in. I remember trying to get the boat on our rickety dying boat trailer and almost getting smashed in the process because of the winds of justice smashing it into us! Then of course it started to rain like hurricane and I thought death was going to ensue! haha ok dramatic but funny sounding! Any whosers....We had put my bros kids in the truck to stay safe and when we came back they had locked the doors with the keys inside! hahaha disastrous! Luckily (after much coaching and patience) Kloey the oldest was able to figure out how to finally open it and we all jumped in to safety and got the boat out of the water. It was horrible! But at the same time a memory that I will never forget.

And it JUST so happens that I married a smoking hot, amazingly sweet, and proud pretty much brand new boat owner! hahaha so my lake adventures begin once more! Since I have known Joey we have already taken out the boat 4-5 times last summer and I am so excited for boatasticness again! WOO HOO! Bring on the summer funness! Oh and here are some random lake pics on various trips from last summer! So fun!
 My wake boarding skills haha...FAIL
Joey flying wee! He is legit with wake boarding!








This one always make me laugh so hard! haha Tims face! Love it!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE ME SOME LAKE TIME! You look SOOOO happy and I love to see that :) You deserve all the happiness in the world my lovely :) Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete