Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Pinterest!

My sis in law Krista and I got together a few weeks ago for a pinterest craft night and it was SO much fun! I had a blast with her and finally got to do one of the crafts I have been dying to do! It was so easy and the supplies were super easy to get!! I can't wait for our next crafty adventure! haha So much fun! Inspiration for our craft is here. So cute!

All you need is canvas, fav pic, mod podge, paint brush, acrylic paint and scrapbook paper. The only thing I would change different next time is the scrapbook paper on the out side it was such a pain to get the length and width right! Even with a scrapbook page trimmer next time I do this I am just going to paint the sides or leave them white. I painted one and left one white on the edge let me know which one you like better?!!

Krista did a fathers day gift for Jeff in two different colors but SO dang cute. She also used a much thinner canvas board then I did so she didn't need to do the sides. I loved both of hers! She is so amazing with her crafty skills! Loved it! Thanks for crafting with me Krista! You are the bomb!!










1 comment:

  1. These are SO cute! I so want to make some with Deklan's newborn pics! Can't wait for the next event to join in on this exciting action!!! SUCH a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete